Registration of Death
When making funeral arrangements with one of J.T Cock & Sons consultants, information is needed to register the death of your loved one. In order to complete the documentation we need to know:
- Full names of the deceased
- Date of birth and death
- Place of birth and death
- Marital status
- Residential address of deceased
- Occupation of the deceased
- Names and dates of birth of all children (living, deceased or adopted)
- Marriage details (where, age at marriage, spouse's names)
- Parents full names and occupations.
Once J.T Cock & Sons have registered the death with Births, Deaths and Marriages a certified copy of the death certificate can be obtained within fourteen days. This certificate is usually necessary for the completion of any legal and financial matters.
Please use our Death Registration Statement as a reference for what is needed.